Provide a high level of current income consistent with the preservation of capital and invest in bonds that support environmental and social initiatives.
- Income: Seeks a high level of current income consistent with the preservation of capital.
- Credit Quality: Invests in high credit quality securities.
- Correlation: Pursues low correlation to the broad equity markets (as measured by the S&P 500)
- Total Return: Looks to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns while incorporating the environmental and social aspects of ESG investing and is fossil fuel free.
- Impact Targeting: Enables investors to direct investment dollars to target specific geographies or impact themes.
- Impact Reporting: Customized impact reporting tracks the positive-based outcomes of the portfolio using quantitative metrics and qualitative monitoring.
Check the firm’s background on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
A full list of regulatory disclosures for Community Capital Management, Inc. are available by visiting: https://www.ccminvests.com/regulatory-disclosures/.