Our taxable municipal strategy is an actively managed portfolio of high credit quality, fossil fuel free municipal bonds that seeks to maximize risk-adjusted returns. Taxable municipals can provide a greater diversification benefit and improved capital preservation to other credit sectors, especially during volatile down equity markets.
- Impact: We track the environmental and social outcomes of the portfolio and provide clients tailored reporting on the positive impact of their investments.
- Customization: We offer clients the ability to support geographies or impact themes.
- Credit Research: The strategy offers strong fundamental analysis coupled with pioneering ESG research.
- Income: The strategy seeks a high level of current income.
- Capital Preservation: The strategy looks to maintain capital preservation with a shorter duration profile than the benchmark (Bloomberg Barclays US Taxable Municipal Bond Index).
Check the firm’s background on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
A full list of regulatory disclosures for Community Capital Management, Inc. are available by visiting: https://www.ccminvests.com/regulatory-disclosures/.