Our taxable municipal strategy is an actively managed portfolio of high credit quality, fossil fuel free municipal bonds that seeks to maximize risk-adjusted returns. Taxable municipals can provide a greater diversification benefit and improved capital preservation to other credit sectors, especially during volatile down equity markets.
- Impact: We track the environmental and social outcomes of the portfolio and provide clients tailored reporting on the positive impact of their investments.
- Customization: We offer clients the ability to support geographies or impact themes.
- Credit Research: The strategy offers strong fundamental analysis coupled with pioneering ESG research.
- Income: The strategy seeks a high level of current income.
- Capital Preservation: The strategy looks to maintain capital preservation with a shorter duration profile than the benchmark (Bloomberg Barclays US Taxable Municipal Bond Index).
Check the firm’s background on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Community Capital Management is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Market conditions can vary widely over time and can result in a loss of portfolio value.